Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Therapy for me!

      If I can't get out and do what I want to anymore because of being a mom. *Can't just drop what I'm doing and leave the house, its not so easy anymore!* So, there is this... Blogging! 




       Got the best news today from Zackary's doctor. It was his 6month check-up. He is now 12lbs and 4oz. He is also 24 1/2" long. I posted on Facebook "YAY God", cause without Zackary eating and God's hand being over this little one, then wouldn't be as far as we are! You may sit there and think big whoop 12lbs 4oz., well let me tell you this is a big deal for us. Zackary weighed 2lbs 4oz when he was born. And he was 13 1/2" long. He might have been small at the time but he sure was a strong and mighty little baby! Anyways, it felt good to hear the doctor say "good job!" (which I didn't hear him my husband did).

        I have been blessed beyond measure in my life. But I sit back and reflect on my life from over a year ago, from marrying my best friend to have a baby that was born early. I can't help but sit there and look at God being in all of what I have gone thru over the last year and some months. 



        Don't get me wrong there are days I'm stressed out and saying okay God I need your help now plz. And all awhile he hasn't left me and never will. Just in turn I need to give it all to him and worry! And be patient (and if you know me you know that is not an easy thing for me to do).

        SN: Only if the NICU nurses could see our Zackary now and what God is doing in his life!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment